Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Company pay?

Started by John_Marston_II [3664976] on in General Discussion.

20 replies · 612 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

John_Marston_II [3664976]

Not sure if my game is bugged and I’m not getting paid, not getting paid point blank, or if I’m slow. I work at a Gun company, my boss is cool af. He answers pretty well considering the time difference I was just wondering how to tell if the pay was going thru on my side (not blaming him) but I didn’t notice a payment today from work like I did when I applied. My income is supposed to be 65k a day. He said it’s supposed to auto pay but at around 18:00-20:00 TCT I didn’t receive a payment. Could anyone help me figure this out? I’m only level 4 and 3ish days old. Didn’t wanna keep messaging my boss because he is new to companies as well.

John_Marston_II [3664976]

That fixed it. I was missing it and it was mixing into my events. 🙏 god sent btw but thanks and for anyone else who sees this you’re getting paid trust the process 😂

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

For the future, you don't get an actual in game event when you get paid. It just happens in the background. 

 

Good to see that's all it was. 

Abetting [2016807]

You can verify your salary in your company page, go to employees tab and find your name. It will show you your current salary. 

John_Marston_II [3664976]

I found that but I was being slow and couldn’t find the “event” of me being paid but I spend and make money randomly from the shop so I didn’t notice somehow