09:33:33 - 25/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It
Finally got to 10k busts after all these years, though I'm actually just as proud that I did just over 7k busts in a year :D
Started by tengo [520534] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
09:33:33 - 25/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Don't Drop It
Finally got to 10k busts after all these years, though I'm actually just as proud that I did just over 7k busts in a year :D
Congrats!
Nice!
Wow. Thats some kind of hard dedication. Congratz :)
this is a BIG achievement for sure, the busting merits are such a grind
well done!
Congrats!
Law firm for the win. Congrats
Congratulations, it’s a nice one to get! Do you plan to carry on with busting? 😊
Congratulations! Big achievement for sure.
I've been busting 5-7 times a day. It's exhausting...
Yup! I will be trying to get into the busting HOF, then see how far I can go from there :)
As painful as the process has been, I've somehow grown fond of busting over the course of the past year haha
Nice. Ive done 1 and had to get busted myself after that
Go for it! I found the same when I got to 10k and just got the bug for it :)
if you’re active and persevere with it HoF is definitely possible!
I'm also working on busting atm. Creeping up on 2k, like 1975 or something. 10k is a massive milestone. Grats my dude.
natural nerve bar sir?
85. Tbh I'm not sure how good busting is for nnb growth, especially given my relatively high failure rate.
Yes!
One of those great milestones which is very satisfying to achieve!
It feels so good getting it done!
I have carried on busting after on and off, i like seeing myself rise in hall of fame categories.