I think at this point, it is fair to say that we don't know what is permissible and not permissible to say on the forums. You get punished for things that are not even against the rules, but when you report someone for the same exact thing or worse, you get a response back that no rules have been broken. If these people were looked at as politicians running a country, we have an apartheid system in Torn City. I know these people don't like the word apartheid, but if they don't want to hear the word being used to describe them, they should not commit the acts that the word is defined as.
As a Palestinian, I have to be very careful what I say because these clowns look for any reason to turn something into something bigger than it is or misinterpret it. I even got banned from the forums for 3 days just for calling someone out on something he literally did. Apparently me calling him out for something he literally did was "extreme flaming". I report someone for saying "You are a nazi", "You are a terrorist", or "You are a terrorist sympathizer/supporter" and its ok even though that is extreme flaming and defamation of character. Them trying to convince people that I or others are terrorist sympathizers or terrorists seems worse than calling someone out for his genocidal rhetoric, don't you think? I got banned for telling someone who spews genocidal rhetoric that he supports and justifies genocide. They literally try defaming our character and use extremely inflammatory language all the time.
All I want is consistency so that I know what I can and cannot say without relying on precedents that you will just flip flop on anyway. Apparently just reading your rules is not enough. I truly believe I should have no strikes on my account right now. You guys are being unfair and abusing your positions. Its either you let us have fair free speech and only target the crazy shit like incitement of violence, violent threats, things against the law, and such, or you be just as strict on everyone without discrimination. This double standards bullshit needs to end.