I'm so curious
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Lightor [2215463] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved - Low Quality Welcome to Torn
It’s contagious!! I’m curious as to where you’re going with this thread.
Now I'm curious! 🤔
Bye curious!
Is curiosity a new emotion for you?
Welcome to torn! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Are you curious enough to get to the tutorial and guides forum?
RobberHood's Brand New Player Guide | Tutorials & Guides …
Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ | Tutorials & Guides…
Mentions: "What do I do now?" Beginner Reference · Baldr's Basic Advice · Brand New Player Guide · Kayla's New Player Starter Guide/FAQ
Graved - Low Quality
Welcome to Torn