Graveyard
About this thread
Posts archived: 349 / 349 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 349
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 70 / 100
- Engagement score
- 86 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
One day left
Liked post 4 days old fingers crossed I win!
Omg
woah!!!!
wish me best luck xD
Let me winnnn !!
Woohoo....show me the money 🤣 lol. Apreciate yall. Thanks!!!
Okay!
🙈
I could use it
lesh go
Spinny spin spin spin
Hi! So glad you’re doing this for the newbies like me 😊! I really hope I win!! I liked btw
Hope I win, so I can gamble it all away in the casino:D
I hope i win this, i am absolutely new (like 3 days in) and look forward to learning everything about this game, and this milllion would help
Let's goooo
Stuff!?!?
Thank you for the chance.