Just pick out your age in the poll, curious about age dist. of forum users
Activity Poll
Started by Crie [2176937] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 19
- Likes on archived posts
- 62
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Omanpx [1906686]
· 28 likes ·
Yes, because a poll will be accurate. Just use the api to get the actual numbers like a normal nerd. - Weav3r [1853324] Helper
· 2 likes ·
I just started playing today, I'm new here. How make money in this game?
Mentioned in this thread
Bumbi [3177056] ×1
Yes, because a poll will be accurate. Just use the api to get the actual numbers like a normal nerd.
Almost 7000 days old.
Practically ashes
1000+
Rude ☹️ I'm still a spring chicken 🐣😭
I'm human so I think I fall into 0-200 years old.
what are you going to do with this information? >_>
its a little sus, js
no Suck urmom mentos option -- fail
R-
Number stops way too low for a game like this.
That’s just what someone with >1,000 days would say.
Maybe he's only interested in data from players 1000 days or less to get a distribution of newer players.
3007 days as of today.
I just started playing today, I'm new here. How make money in this game?
Thread dividends, I recommend the toothbrush thread.
You were sent a Toothbrush from Bumbi with the message: for alerting me to my images not working, thread dividend
Mentions: Bumbi [3177056]
Obligatory I’m only a 5 digit ID post, followed by some 2 digit nerd coming stealing my thunder
Nice try, Fed.
Sorry, can’t steal your thunder… I restarted
How did you look at that 1000+ option and think “this is sufficient “ even while you fall into it yourself?
First send me money then I will send it back at a 39% compounding APR guaranteed good sir 😁
All the players who voted 1,000+ reading the forums like a newspaper