Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN Homophobic ?

Started by Sven-Rickard [2056739] on in Graveyard.

41 replies · 467 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sven-Rickard [2056739]

I want to hang out

I want to parti

I want to have fun with other boys

I want to make money, run a business, find a job and so on

 

I want to do it with other gay men or trans..

 

BUT

 

Everywhere in this city I can not find one single gaybar, gayclub, gayfaction, gayspace at all.....

There is no education, no jobs, no discussion, no city buildings etc. which is about being a gay man in this city aswell.

 

Im thinking. Is Torn city a Homophobic place?

Yes i think so. 

 

If you feel like mi , please contact and make friends. Lets start and build the Torn gay LGBTQI+ community togeteher.

Reach out .

 

PLEASE also donate moni to me and i will use for this project

 

/Sven Rickard gay entrepreneur riskcapitalist

JesusSmiff [3504237]

Torn is inclusive for everyone, we don’t need a “space” for every minority, every citizen is treated with the same disrespect they deserve based on their actions 

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

So because you’re treat like everyone else and not like you’re special makes torn homophobic?

 

I can guarantee that the reason nobody likes you is not because you’re gay, it’s because you’re a dick head with no personality. 

Neliex [2857538]

Ohh F off. Go troll somewhere else. Torn is more open and welcome to all sorts of people from what I saw than any other game.

 

Also, who is your main account? Why not troll from that one?

AndreBoller [3643072]

It seems you created this post to reach out to similar minded, which is a good thing. A less tabloid title might've saved you a few jokes on your behalf, but let's consider that a contribution to the larger community as a whole.

Ben_Hagen [2966467]

I don't understand why this type of fake outrage and trolling on discrimination is accepted on the forums. At the best it's cheap shitposting, but more often it's mocking about actual discrimination.

 

 

Dooxo [116017]

Well... because the OP post is based on the fact that he thinks there is discrimination to gays because there is no reference to it whatsoever - good or bad.

 

And an assumption based on that is stupid. Hence should be trolled.

 

Xerra [2775419]

It's not even good shit-posting, this one.

 

I'd demand popcorn but it's not worth digging the meme out.

 

Unless I can shove said popcorn in the OP's tunnel of love? He'd like that.

 

Apolinus [3017918]

Where do you think these spaces come from?

 

Start your gay faction and get to recruitin if that’s what you want to do.  Don’t act like it’s a problem that nobody did it for you.

 

Be the gay change you want to see in the world.

TakeASoda [2795521]

Rage bait.

Also as a pansexual myself, TORN is not homophobic. Everyone is hated here equally, regardless of your background, which is quite literally equality. Who gives a crap if you're a homosexual or a lesbian or whatever you sexually identify as? You're a dick and a troll? You'll get cucked before you even know it. Show respect, courtesy and play the game the way you should? You'll be respected.

 

Here, every inch of respect is won, not handed out.