staff edit - language
Started by MahmoudBakiS [2920822] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
staff edit - language
English only
Happy Eid To the Arabic and Islamic Nation.
happy New Year.
May God bring you goodness, blessings, and prosperity.
This is the Google Translation. I hope I got it correct.
I politely request that the Staff on this occasion will let it stay and accept this English translation.
It would be a shame for this nice sentiment to be graved.
Thank you for your consideration
Eid Mubarak!
The translation is below:
Happy Eid to the Arab and Islamic nation. Happy New Year! May God bring you goodness, prosperity, and blessings.
Happy Eid Mubarak!
English only. You aren't exempt
Nice sentiment does not warrant breaking the rules.
Otherwise, we could all nicely and politely create a lovely set of sentimental multis...
Happy Eid.
Unfortunately, in english or not this post was always going to be controversial :/
P&L spewing in GD again
Why?
Doesnt seem like last years version was that controversial?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16339352&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=23616547
Mentions: Eid al-Adha Mubarak Greetings to our Muslim player
Controversial? How so?
As a Sikh, I always have lots of love for my Muslim mates. All the best to my Muslim brothers & sisters! Life is too short to be fighting/arguing over beliefs.
As Kanye once said
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a God?
What's a God to a non believer?
Who don't believe in anything
Love, peace, respect.
It appears that the only thing I am guilty of is not being aware a similar thread had gone up before this one.
Other then that.
Happy New Year
Come on, given the current climate and the “anti islam” crap being spouted lately around the world, this was always going to attract some negative attention, also on that note i wasn’t speaking for myself :)
Eid mubarak !!
Eid Mubarak from the city of Kuala Lumpur
Message could have been more inclusive. Happy Eid to the entire planet.
I'm curious...what is the "Islamic Nation"?
Happy Eid to those who celebrate it!!
Go back to P&L ya prick
I am at home here, this is my country and I am free to an opinion. This whole thread doesn't belong to general anyway.