Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED

Started by Deadringers [2560768] on in Attacking.

9 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Deadringers [2560768]

 

 

CLOSED for now - ty all paid... message me if you think I missed your payment. 

 

Attack me whenever.

 

You must do a minimum of 4 attacks in a row as otherwise it’s too much of a pain to track for me.

 

I’ll pay you whenever I get online, usually no more than 8 hours after the attacks.

 

Deadringers [2560768]

> I’ll pay you whenever I get online, usually no more than 8 hours after the attacks.

 

Da fuk you n00bs doing here complaining I haven’t paid after 2 hours when I said usually no more than 8? 

Naiizz [3607456]

You have been online 2 times at least in between and yeh i am noob else i wouldn´t be attack trading here. No reason for insulting us. This post can be edited anytime m8...

DragaoGuerreiro [3539877]

The guy is paying well for the losses, unlike others who pay the minimum and are full of requirements. And you still have the courage to come talk shit now. If you didn't like it, don't sell, leave it to me.