Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Happy Jump Ecstasy Overdose Insurance

Started by feneath [2620755] on in Trading Post.

73 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
74
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

feneath [2620755]

With the cost of EDVDs sky rocketing, unfortunately this service is no longer viable and I am shutting it down for now.

 

 

TL;DR
You pay me a fee and  if you overdose when taking ecstasy I payout to help cover the expenses of your jump.

 

The Process
When you have stacked your Xanax and happy and are ready to take your ecstasy. Stop!
Send me the fee, include the message "Insurance" - You are now automatically covered for 2 hours.
Then go ahead and take the ecstasy.

 

There is no need to contact me (although you are welcome to), by sending me the payment you are automatically covered.

 

In the event of an Ecstasy Overdose.
Don't worry, that's why you took out insurance! :)
You simply need to send the overdose notification by clicking on the paper plane icon next to it in your event log.
Don't just copy and paste the text, I cannot pay out on this.

I will then send you the payout, if I'm online this will be in minutes, but if I'm not around it may take a bit longer.

 

Prices

 

Basic Insurance

 

Fee              We Payout
1 Xanax        4 x Xanax, 3 x EDvD, 1 x Ecstasy

 

99k Insurance

 

Fee            We Payout
2 EDvD      2 x poison mistletoe, 3 x EDvD, 4 x Xanax, 1 x ecstasy

 

If you are looking for a 99k jump, this is also something I can help with. Click [here] for more information on my 99k jump service

 

Feel free to message me for more info, but below are are few of the more frequently asked questions

 

Questions

How can I be sure you aren't a scam

My reputation is worth more than a couple of Xanax. If I was going to scam, I would do it on a more impressive scale than this.

 

How do I send the fee

Click on the paper plane icon next to your xanax (or EDvD for happy jump insurance) and send to Feneath, make sure to add a message that reads "Insurance"
Please do not trade me and please do not put the fee into a box to send. Doing either of these things will mean that you are not covered as my system cannot see them.

 

How long am I covered for
You are covered for 2 hours after sending the fee. 

 

How do I make a claim
Send me your overdose log by clicking on the plane icon next to the event. 
Do not copy and paste the text and message me, this will not result in a payout being processed.

 

Can I send the fee after the overdose
Unfortunately that's not how insurance works, I would quickly go out of business if I allowed you to do this.

 

Do you offer insurance for Xanax overdoses
Currently not, but if people want this, I could look to add it.

 

Can I get a refund
Unfortunately not, once you have paid the fee you are covered for two hours, I wont issue refunds.

Mentions: Fen's 99k Happy Jump Service