Edited. Wrong Section
Delete This
Started by Big-Chungus [2164136] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
wrong section of the forums homie, post in Company Recruitment https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=24&b=0&a=0
Thank you for this not going to lie i couldnt find it on mobile.
Graved
LOL you thanked me but also disliked my comment, a bit of a mixed message but okay, I guess I'll take a hit to my karma for trying to be helpful
Sorry for that i didnt notice i clicked it. Truly sorry! I liked your other comment to hopefully help out a bit. I dont play this game on mobile but ive been out of power for the past 3 days and have had to switch to this.