Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Project Zomboid

Started by Chucktom [2716499] on in Gaming.

14 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Randy-park [3614653]

So far I have 48.5 hours. My best playthrough was about 3 weeks. I had boarded up and curtained up the firehouse in Rosewood. Plenty of gas and food. However while I was out looting I opened a door I shouldn't have and got tackled by several zombies. Sad day. 

Chucktom [2716499]

Yeah gotta be careful when opening doors in buildings, I got like 1500 hours shit's insane, been playing for like 5 years now lol, it gets pretty easy once you get to the first 400 hours or so.

A good tip I can give you is to base in one of the three houses by a lake near West Point, you'll be pretty safe there and you'll see how the game turns more into Sims rather than a zombie apocalypse game lol

Chucktom [2716499]

I don't think they did, from what I heard it's pretty good but there's a lot of tinkering to be done tho (smoker trait seems have gotten an insane nerf), I'll just stick with B41 until it's 100% done.

boonie [3412267]

i have 89 hours, so far my best/favourite playthrough is my current one. i usually run a boat load of mods so i decided to run a fairly vanilla set of mods to try out build 42, and so far I'm really enjoying the changes. there's nothing quite like finding a rat, kidnapping it, and keeping it in your pocket as a friend.

dunmugmeh [538353]

I have been aware of project zomboid for many years. There are other threads about it in the gaming forum.

 

I bought it when i saw this thread. Im always on the lookout for more games.

 

It is challenging but its also very very good.

 

Its a very good game. I got it about a month ago. 

Chucktom [2716499]

It's nice to hear that you bought the game after seeing this thread, it's really good and I can't think of any games that are even kind of similar.

Been playing since B40 and I don't plan on stopping lol.

Chucktom [2716499]

Some QoL mods are good, I also enjoy gun mods because they give more variety, and in general many mods give you more things to do in the apocalypse after you're settled in so it lengthens the playthrough

MrDeadNote [2376679]

You do have a point there, I have tried a couple mods too such as the Additional Survivor Mods and other QOL mods for bars etc. definitely helps, but the helplessness that you get with vanilla is <3, must be the masochist inside me lol