Hi im looking for anyone who knows any good appraisers that know their stuff, im having trouble finding a good price on some weapons i have so if anyone knew one please tell me
Appraisal
Started by tragicveil [3633113] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
.
That's probably because your weapons don't deserve a good price in the first place.
What you're looking for is an appraiser willing to appraise your weapons at the value that YOU THINK said weapons are worth.
I swear I saw the same signature in someone else’s…
Ooo I know this one! https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=search&q=by:612696&f=0&y=0
nah i just dont have any refernce at all so i just need an honest price range,
Look on the item market for similar gear ..
Then subtract 10%
I can tell you now based on your NW unless you got them today, your not getting mega money
Could be a ranked weapon, their NW value is shit.
OT: If you want a fair price, add it to the auction house.