Just grave it hard 😂
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 27 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Christ, I'm not having another stroke again am I? I can't smell burnt toast, but all the other symptoms are there
how do you not know where to put this? there's literally a music section in the forums
You can't get the right forum section who TF knows what sections you put into music.
Just brought back memories god damn lol
Graved on request
This thread has been moved to Music