Can anybody please tell me what the staff actually do as I have no idea if I'm just wasting my money or not I have hired guards butler and doctor does anybody have any idea what the house upgrades actually do as if they don't do anything I'm going to fire them as the upkeep is way to high for me
House upgrades/staff
Started by rastamanjojif [3616990] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
They give you more happy is what they do. But you get other benefits also travel with pilot, faster health regen with doc etc
they give you more happy!
You can read all about it here:Torn Wiki
I remember a long time ago when I tried to toilet paper a much higher level faction mates property for a laugh, it failed. Do the guards have anything to do with this?
Moved to QnA
Does the extra happy make enough difference to be worth the daily upkeep?
Success for prank items is Stat based.
Yes