I just wanted to say a BIG THANKS to the developers of this game! I f-n LOVE this game! brings back memories of the past when I first got into computers and games (text) games, man I am old! lol. Three cheers Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!
THANKS DEVS!!
Started by LordJippo [3649484] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 48
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- RustyWindmill [2822924]
· 22 likes ·
They not gonna fcuk you mate
They not gonna fcuk you mate
won't know until you try
One more hip hip hooray and they would've.
Can't rule it out
Calm down lil diddy
brings back memories of the past when I first got into computers and games (text) games
Man it IS from back then haha. We used to have to navigate virus riddled sites to vote for merits.