ufffff.....time to sleep????
ty ty!!!!!!
Now seriously: what a RW, very cool and fun, loved speed of the absence of mercs, with no doubt much better! Congratz all, and ty for the fun!
Started by Skjold [2442882] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 320 / 320 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
ufffff.....time to sleep????
ty ty!!!!!!
Now seriously: what a RW, very cool and fun, loved speed of the absence of mercs, with no doubt much better! Congratz all, and ty for the fun!
Yes most enjoyable war for a long time. Good terms and good fight. Thank you
Both sides should be proud as f**k of the activity and effort that was put into this war. NS, you have some real monsters over there with how quickly you were sitting on me every push. I know you were almost as spent as we were every push and you kept coming back after every single push we won within minutes. In particular Hornz, Creed, Run-riot, DrChrono, and Aaassh, y'all were great, and nothing but respect for you. This is my first time fighting NS2, and I'm very much looking forward to the next one.
Well done TNL. What an absolute blast that was. We warned everyone ahead of time not to sleep on you, and you showed that you walk among the best RW factions in Torn. Insane gear, quick on attacks, good organization, all around nasty. It was impressive the amount of people you got to wake up through the night to rehosp. That 5am 50 person push surprised us all, and you guys managed to put all of the pieces together to break our original chain when we had everything in place to keep it going.
Until we meet again, which hopefully isn't for a while, good luck in your future wars. 💪
I'm beyond proud of my NS2 team. I shed a tear of joy at the numbers we had during those opening pushes. The entire leadership team knew we would have to bring the activity to avoid making fools out of ourselves, and everyone brought it for 30 hours straight. We definitely saw some areas we need to get back in the grove of or get better at, but overall we brought our A game. Our backs were against the ropes there when TNL managed to flip the score back to near 0, but the NS2 stamina prevailed again.
I'm looking forward to a bit of a break after the past couple of weeks. 😂
Let me correct this for you:
wasn't surprised ... was able to keep control without me
that's what Andrew would say and that's why I'm TNL lifer
Yea jellobooty wtf bro, where's your faith in us 😂
GG NS2
Much appreciation for the revivers who kept me going and our chain watchers for their tireless work, as well as whoever loaned gear to us
I definitely don't want to think about the revive/needles/merc/SEDs/cans bill RN x.x
Thanks for the fight TNL, what a bunch of terrifying monsters. The sky is the limit if you can keep that core and grow together.
I think most will agree that is is what ranked warring should be like, two factions tearing absolute lumps out of each other for hours on end. I only hope that more factions will see this and be open to terms that make for a fun fight rather than the snoozefest the majority of RWs turn into.
Until next time!
Also whoever the monkey is that's been sending me shit like this all war, how would you like me to pay you from a hospital bed with no revive chance or med cooldown? God I wish Ched would get rid of anon messages already, they're the most degenerate part of this game imo.
Right now I'm smol but I'm growing every day
Absolutely amazing last stand for TNL in an absolutely amazing war. Proud to say we gave it our all and even though we lost at the end we took this baby to 100k!
Congrats bois, hopefully we drained their Halloween baskets for our own matches!
WHAT A MATCH. GG both.
GG both sides. was fun to watch.
That was an enjoyable war. Congrats to NS2 who really stepped up, some real warriors in there.
TNL, once again doing amazing things. To break their chain and flip the score back to near zero, something to truly be proud of.
I look forward to the next round, but hopefully it's awhile away yet.
P.S. The non-merc wars are so much better to be a part of, thanks for the true fight
You sent $100,000,000 to AUNT with the message:
That looked like a lot of fun.
Well done to both. Great scrap!
This was a good one. Guns blazing and no merc turtling to just prolong the war. Thanks NS was a lot of fun!
also wtf is up whit RW lately? Like the last 3-4/5 have been good fighting matchups