Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Training efficiency question

Started by Apothe [3463955] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Apothe [3463955]

Hey guys, I'm unsure if anyone has mathed this out but Iv been unable to find a definitive answer, so Iv come here.

 

I'm in a 10* fitness, so 3% gym gains and happy reduction per train. I'm in a max happy PI.

 

If I have 150 natural E and Xanax available, is it better to train the 150 natural before popping the Xanax and then training that for gains?

 

My question really is, is it better to do multiple trains or one big train?

e7cf09 [3441977]

If overdose is not considered, it would be better to pop the Xan first, as some energy will be trained at a higher level of happy. However, the gains are negligible compared to the risk of losing 150e, so it's better to empty energy before Xan.

Multiple trains and one big train are the same if they are done under the same condition, but if you are referring to other stuff (happy jumps?) then it depends on various factors.

Lantian [3029152]

I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere that the math was done for this and it actually does not matter if you train all E in one go or do multiple small trains.

 

Only difference is if you train 1 then refill happy then train again and repeat.

TexasTuberTim [3069367]

I recommend this order.

 

Increase happy as you planned to.

Use natural energy to train.

Use energy refill and train.

Use xanax and train.

 

This way if you OD, you still got the benefit of the natural energy and refill before the xanax OD wiped you out.