Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Traders Backpack - Lock Inventory Items

Started by BazookaJoe [3616383] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
BazookaJoe [3616383]

As a trader who buys and sells a lot of items, I am sometimes finding myself accidentally putting items up for sale that are required for my upcoming OC or a material that I was storing to use later that I forgot about.. I have also spent countless nerve on crimes before realising that I had accidently put my enhancer up for sale so I was not getting the progression bonus boost.

 

I would like propose a new feature, or points store purchase, to be able to separate chosen inventory items into a another inventory, (lets call it a Backpack). 

 

Backpack features...

 

  • You can move any items freely between your Backpack and your inventory 
  • You can NOT add items from your backpack to the market or your bazaar (you must first move the item back to your inventory)
  • All backpack items can be used personally (Drugs, Medical, Etc)
  • All Backpack items can still be used on Crimes and OCs

 

I do try my best to double check every item before putting an item up for sale but with the amount if items I sell sometimes things just slip through the cracks.

 

Id love feedback whether positive or negative, Please bump if you like the idea.

 

Much love <3

 

Joe

Sillyaisha [3670910]

Another idea is maybe having a lock feature in the items section versus having a backpack. It could be inconvenient to have a backpack if it causes you to lose out on items if you run out of space.