Bricked Up
Started by Thebumblebeebo [3129419] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
[image: media3.giphy.com]
Team building experience!! <3
i expected this to relate to constipation, I'm disappointed...
What you think OP was trying to do while sitting there sending all the bricks?
I have 99 problems but a brick ain’t one. I’m all bricked up and this is the real problem.
Team building session! We are building a house.
Keep giving away a brick, you can’t build a house.
On f**king loan?
You're building your house on borrowed bricks
Should be in ACH but GZ, tho... 🍿