My search function doesn’t work and instead just reloads the page I was on. This happens even on different devices and on different browsers/apps. I have also cleared my cache. Is there another way to fix this
Search function doesn't work
Started by Cag_Master [3327900] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window of a regular browser with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
Yes even in incognito mode the result is the same. Also I don’t have any scripts/extensions on my browser
Which browser are you using besides TornPDA to replicate the issue and what is your device OS?
Chrome I am using iPadOS 18.4
Passing along to Nikita for checking. Thanks..!!
Hello
As I understood, both Search and Advanced search options in the header goes to reload the page, right?
Thanks
That is correct
Could you please make a video record in the desktop (if possible) with the expanded Console dev tools tab and another video - with expanded Network dev tools tab?
Or just make a video record with the issue?
Thanks
What is the expanded console dev tools?
Hello
If you press F12 key, you will see the Dev tools
Navigate to the Console tab to check if some errors appeared while reproducing the issue
Thanks
I usually play on mobile, I logged into my laptop to check. For some reason it worked on my laptop but it still doesn’t work on either my phone or my iPad (my normal methods of playing torn). Is there a way to open dev tools on mobile?
Hello
Could you please make a video record of the issue using iPhone/iPad video recorder app?
Thanks
Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new issue thread with actual attachments (pictures, videos)
Closing this report
Thanks