I will read your future. If there is anything specific you want to know, tell me. It's all there in your palms.
Palm Reading
Started by Ric_Flair [3657154] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Jlamb [3212903]
· 9 likes ·
yes please Based on my palm, will I die from a coconut falling on me? - soupv54 [3355475]
· 2 likes ·
As a bowl of soup I fear i have no arms. Can you read bowl? - __woodenickle__ [2263400]
· 2 likes ·
I am coin, what can tell of my future?
As a bowl of soup I fear i have no arms. Can you read bowl?
I have no skin, can you read bones?
Rest easy. Coconuts are not going to be the cause of your death. But one will cause severe brain damage and wheelchair use is on the cards.
Your bowl will forever be blessed with soup. Be warned, hot steam from a dishwasher could cause a crack.
Songs hold no meaning and are only to make money. Speaking of money.... you will lose your wallet in 3 weeks!!
The only bone I can read is the love bone, but you will never get one of those again. RIP.
I am coin, what can tell of my future?
Tails never fails.
I prefer the sink scrub anyway lmao
I want to know what my future holds
Tell me, will I find lasting happiness?
When will Leslie hit me again
Your best friend will stab you in the back, over a lie his barber told him. Beware of scissors.
Happiness is heading your way. Keep a look out for a beautiful stranger reading palms.
Leslie couldn't hit a barn door with an atom bomb. Don't fear the Leslie.
Am I gonna od on my next happy jump?
You will overdose 17 happy jumps from now. I will have flowers and grapes ready for your hospital stay.