Dear dear fellow citizens of Torn,
I hope this little request doesn’t feel too intrusive, but I find myself in a situation where I really can’t see any other way to express my gratitude for the potential help I so desperately need. I want to begin by saying that I truly understand if you aren’t able to help right now, but if for some reason you feel you could contribute – even just a small amount – it would really mean the world to me.
I’ve been struggling financially for a long time, and every time I think about all the lavish amounts others seem to have access to, I almost lose my mind. To be honest, the thought of having money – not just to get by, but to live in a way that feels a bit… less miserable, is a longing I can barely speak of out loud. I know it’s embarrassing to talk about money, but honestly, it’s hard to avoid it when every day feels like a fight to stay afloat.
I don’t have the nice clothes, I don’t have the cool stuff, I don’t have that security that many others seem to. I really try to stay humble, but my thoughts are constantly consumed by money, by that freedom that just seems a quick transfer away. I know you’re someone who understands and has that generosity, so I dare to ask... Please, if you could possibly help with a small donation, even if it’s just a few hundred bucks or more, it would be like a lifeline for me. I can’t emphasize enough how much it would mean.
Think of it as a small, innocent contribution to someone who would truly appreciate it, and know that it will never be taken for granted. I know it might feel uncomfortable, but I hope you can understand how important this is for me right now. I promise I would use the money with the utmost respect and to genuinely improve my situation. If you’re unable to help, of course I understand, but I still must ask – because sometimes it feels like I don’t have a choice.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I am truly, truly grateful for any response and for your consideration.
Kind regards,
Sven-Rickard