i could be doing something very wrong.... i just started a meat warehouse and it feels like getting employees is impossible, i keep seeing " oh offer perks and boosts" but i need to get a few employees in order to get atleast a star to be able to offer these types of things lol
hopefully someone is willing to help me and explain what i may be doing wrong,
thank you
employees?
Started by Nova1bezerk [2647114] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Dead-Inside [2857684]
· 4 likes ·
here is the problems when you start a company you have to pay an insane amount to get people to work for you. you also have to hire people with low job skills to get started .. its very hard … - Tykin [3015254]
· 2 likes ·
Best advice for people starting new companies besides getting all the edu and stocks first is to ask faction mates for help. When I started my first company I looked at all the lower tier companies (companies with lower work …
here is the problems when you start a company you have to pay an insane amount to get people to work for you.
you also have to hire people with low job skills to get started .. its very hard to get it started and if you have all the education including math and law and you have all the stock blocks it will still take months to get your first star . so you will have to pay a lot for a long time to get it goin.
I have started 3 company's and purchased 1 im on my 5th now.
it is very hard to do and very expensive .
you might want to consider buying an already stared up company.
any help or questions ask me.
:0
New companies take time to grow and develop.
You can't expect more than you can give, be it through perks or wages.
Generally a low rank company will have to spend well above the odds on wages to get started and then as rank grows wages for new employees can be reduced, however dropping existing people's wages doesn't go down well.
Thanks for reply!
I paid 200k/day per person when I started mine.
I paid even 1.5m/day for a player with decent stats.
people just come and go, especially newbies.
When my company at *5, I started to lower their salary, and most of them left, but it's easier to find employee at that time.
imo below *5 you need people, above *5 people need you.
pay high until you reach the point where people need your company.
so be creative on deciding where is that point
Maybe I'll have to just pay a shit ton for the next few steps appreciate it thank you!
aye, I loss around 8m-10m (mostly for salary) for at least 8 weeks before make profits and recruiting people is easier at *5 or *7
not to mention other bonuses like star up bonus, loyalty bonus, signup bonus, etc.
This is going to sound harsh, but it's meant to be helpful. I want you to succeed in Torn. Everything you are doing is wrong. Your account says you've been playing for 1100 days (going on 4 years) but clearly you downloaded the game, played for a week then stopped playing until 3 days ago at which point you decided to start a company without knowing anything about running a company. I see you've already abandoned the company which is good, they drain money and you have none.
- Read new player guides, they are extremely helpful.
- Get to level 15, game offers so much more opportunities
- Read guides for anything you are going to do within the game, flying, trading, starting a business; if you can do it in the game someone already has and likely wrote about it and provided tips.
- Join a faction that aligns with your play style. Take advantage of any advice they give you.
Best advice for people starting new companies besides getting all the edu and stocks first is to ask faction mates for help. When I started my first company I looked at all the lower tier companies (companies with lower work stats requirements) then I talked to my faction mates and asked them who was interested in joining any of them and gathered a group willing to help me out. I started a music store because the third star perk is really good for people wanting to gain new gyms. I even got a higher stat player to join my company and it didn't take long to move up the ranks. Your faction mates should be willing to help you out even if it's just temporary to get you started out