Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Discontinued

Started by smtha_riri [3674736] on in Properties.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

smtha_riri [3674736]

Hello everyone,

 

I'm currently looking for a private island to rent or lease! one that includes an airstrip. I recently leased a private island, but unfortunately it doesn't have an airstrip. With my recent level up to level 15, I’m really looking to start flying/travel to cover the rent and upkeep costs.

 

If you have any leads or recommendations for a cheap private island w/ an airstrip, please let me know. I appreciate your help!

 

Thank you in advance.

Milliai [3277504]

Hi there! Aww dang Im sorry to hear that.

I do not have a PI for rent, but I wanna mention that for cheaper PIs, try going back in pages with 2250-2550 happiness.

 

There should be the book-like icon on the bottom undearneath renting property, you can check the installments there and see if it has an airstrip! I think the rent can range fron 350-650k/day.

 

Generally the shorter leasing period the pricier.

 

Good luck! c: