Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Printer pickpocket stats

Started by Cattypack [3687499] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Cattypack [3687499]

Hi all!

 

I've been trying to get a printer off of a postal worker and have pickpocketed like 10 successfully to no avail - does anyone know the odds of me getting one or is it better to just save up and grab one off of the item market?

 

Thanks

Quartemioric [3375600]

You shouldn't buy one off the item market. At your point in the game you shouldn't be doing Forgery crimes; you shouldn't even be doing pickpocketing. Success rates are based on your "Crime Experience", with earlier crimes being easier. I strongly recommend doing the Search for Cash crime until it reaches level 100, then moving on to Bootlegging, etc.

 

 

When I was new I made the mistake of going for later crimes immediately - I got enough "Critical Failures" from lack of Crime Experience that I was making absolutely no progress on the crime level and couldn't get any payouts from the crime.

Cattypack [3687499]

Thanks for the advice! A player was nice enough to send me a printer but also give the same advice so I'll be sticking to easier crimes for now.

 

Thanks everyone!