***Delete***
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
He just wants free items, trash is still worth money.
Begging for trash that can be turned into cash
If it works, the people have helped, which you asked for...
All the things your doing to "opposite" are in fact, the same...
"People post begging for money and help. I am here to do the opposite."
Proceeds to beg for trash
It's just a satire post for tin cans and bottle caps. Wind your neck in.
You placed 3x $25,000 bounties on JonnyRotten for a cost of $112,500 : have some trash healthcare
OP deleted the content. Now I don't remember what he was begging for, so I'll assume it was about bounties.
08:19:13 - 11/04/25 You placed 2x $100,069 bounties on JonnyRotten for a cost of $300,207 : Delete
10/10 for the meme
My idea for 420 tin cans and 1mil bottle caps backfired. Now I am on the run for my life.
Glad ya have a sense of humour about it :p
08:31:44 - 11/04/25 You placed 1x $6,969 bounties on JonnyRotten for a cost of $10,454 : Has a sense of humour
I'm on the run... send bones... wait! That's begging!
Graved