Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nerve

Started by WalksWith3Legs [3380725] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
WalksWith3Legs [3380725]

So, I kinda just recently discovered that there is not time limit or reset for nerve. I'm currently @ 136 nerve. How much higher can I stack it? Is there a limit? And is there a honor/medal/merit for achieving a certain amount? Thnx in advance 

nihilisticcat [2112766]

The cap is 32,767n, but there's no reason to get there, no merit and you're wasting nat n stacking that high

 

If you mean nnb, there's also no cap there, but I think top players right now are around 110-ish, with merits and fac perks increasing their max n above that