Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My first year

Started by Attempted [3263573] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Attempted [3263573]

Hello,

I'm Attempted. I've enjoyed my first year of playing and decided for posterity to record a few of my milestones and memorable moments from the last 365 days in Torn. Shoutout first of all to Chedburn for being cool and giving us a game that we can enjoy and complain about.

 

 

 11/04/25 You were awarded the honor: Conditioned

 11/04/25 You were awarded the medal: One Year of Service (Live in Torn for one year)

 

I had to spend a few FHCs to make it to 10m stats today but I did have a goal of reaching as may awards as I could (348) without spending my entire net worth on points for the ones that can be bought.

 

I managed to get 9 crimes to 100 skill, 3 of them to 100 in the same minute back in February.

68 Perks.

I appreciate GassyTerps and the Hummingbirds for recruiting me as a green leaf and helping me learn some things about the game.

I appreciate Heart and WhackedMaki for being the traders that kept some of my early plushie money mug-free.

And the last shoutout is for JFK Misfits, a faction that for some reason currently has someone spam hospitalizing me, for being a great place to compete and learn for a lot of the year.

 

 

Sugarvalves let me be in the paper twice. 

I got a Cockynudist keepsake that I bought the old fashioned way because I had the worst possible timing with a flight to SA on the day the keepsakes came out.

I don't remember Easter so I must have been too bad at the game to participate last year.

Halloween was super fun, I look forward to it again.

I finished all the destination merits and 1/2 of the drug merits, just finishing PCP a couple days ago after an overdose saw me talking to some trees.

 

I had a lot of fun and I look forward to meeting new players and fighting new wars.

Some goals: to complete a lvl 7+ OC. 

I don't know what a reasonable goal for battle stats would be so I just hope to have stats that close to good for my age.

I hope to reach level 69.

I want my awards to reach 370+

2b in bank

Finally I want to get the poker merit just playing legit good ol' poker.

 

Thank all of you for making the game fun.

Later days.

 

 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Congrats on a successful first year in Torn. 

 

To continue with some potential goals: 

 

A basic stock portfolio

Full set of RW Armor

Matching your battle stats ranking with your level ranking

Getting all of your crime skills to 100

Achieving all of the drug merits (to help with awards)

Achieving all of the Snow Globes in Christmas Town