Jank away..... pretty much the same as old chat hurts eyes script just for chat 3. Mostly works fine.....
https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Ahab/Chat_Customization
Going to look at adding a few more things
Started by Ahab [1735214] on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Jank away..... pretty much the same as old chat hurts eyes script just for chat 3. Mostly works fine.....
https://openuserjs.org/scripts/Ahab/Chat_Customization
Going to look at adding a few more things
I'm a visual learner, screen shots help
Too late, will add tomorrow, if you find the other thread I think that has screenshots
Have this already
Thank you !
I did not consent to be used as an example
That's fine I didn't ask, just needed some text in a new chat.
Won't have to get new glasses for at least another year. Very very nice