Hi!
Whether you're rushing to lvl 15 or making the final push to level 100, this is the rental service for you!
If you're a faction leader who wants to rent these out to your developing players, this is the place to do it!
Proficience bonus gives you an additional amount of exp when you defeat a player. These are the perfect weapons to level up.
Just got this tasty 38% Proficience Bushmaster if anyone's looking to power level!
38% is the highest roll for orange!
Terms: (1 week rental) Available!
- You provide collateral (~800m in cash or items)
- You provide 30 mil rental fee.
- I give you the weapon for one week.
- New: If you just want to rent it for one day, it'll be 5m a day.
- Once the week is up, you'll return the weapon, and I'll return the collateral!
I also have this BTMP9 for rent if anyone's looking to power level!
Good accuracy, good damage, and the 36% proficience is a really high roll for an orange weapon.
Terms: (1 week rental) Available!
- You provide collateral (~700m in cash or items).
- You provide 25 mil rental fee.
- I give you the weapon for one week.
- New: If you just want to rent it for one day, it'll be 5m a day.
- Once the week is up, you'll return the weapon, and I'll return the collateral.
Number of customers: 5!
-Kai-el made it to lvl 100!
-Korup went from lvl 5 to lvl 9 in one day :P
-Got another person to 15!
-Level 0 to Lvl 9 in 2 hours!
-53-55 in two days!
If you're interested, lmk!
Thanks!
RCM