Hello everyone.
I am willing to buy a cemetery key. If someone has one spare. In reasonable price plz
Started by KokkakiasGr [3691226] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello everyone.
I am willing to buy a cemetery key. If someone has one spare. In reasonable price plz
Damn. . . cemetery keys are the new "in" thing I suppose
there's a trade forum for a reason...
You don't need to shell out 6m for it, it's a unique find, keep working on your Search for Cash crimes, you find it as a Unique find on the Beach, for which you need a Metal Detector (also costs 6m), which can also be found as a unique find in the Junkyard.
Cemetery gates>>>>
I'll give one for free!
But you have to pay me 1B for posting g in the wrong forums