Just hit level 15 and I’m taking the PI route obviously. How long would you say it will take to be able to rent a PI with an airstrip? Don’t really have anything but started to travel and get the plushies for a decent return just seems like it will take longer than expected.
PI
Started by Tyl3rJay [3542945] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Aaassh [2546369]
· 9 likes ·
I would say it would take you about 3.14159265359 months.
Ideally you were meant to have the money to rent for a PI before you hit 15 but I can see decent ones for 3.5m.
Also for future reference, a post like this should go in the Q&A section
Just head over to the properties forum and get married to someone who owns/renting a PI and pay upkeep daily for them 🫡
I did have the money ngl but I put it in bank like an idiot literally 5 mins before hitting level 15 haha also yeah I shoulda put it there sorry
I would say it would take you about 3.14159265359 months.
Find someone to merry and split the rent and upkeep; shouldn't take too long.
700k per day. You can make that back day one
Well I hate to be the one to say it but you're going to have a really really rough time affording it in that faction that you're in. You'll probably need to find a new one to join that has +10 to travel items, then you need the rental, then you need a large suitcase, and you need to save enough to get another rental and keep rolling rentals. That initial period without +10 travel items from faction specials will be extremely difficult.
Yeah I read thru a hella lot of forums while I’ve been traveling and ngl using the calculator and stuff to try work out best return for time n stuff but yeah deffo need that +10
Moved to Q&A
You can check here for people looking to share property upkeep to reduce your costs.
You can check here for PI currently available for rent so you have an idea of the cost.
Lastly here is an in-depth guide to best practices to make money flying.
But in short, a PI with an airstrip will pay for itself pretty quickly with constant flying!
Mentions: Advanced Flying & Restocks Guide[updated-29/11/24]