Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Paused!

Started by themastermaker [2242874] on in Attacking.

54 replies · 402 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
55
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

themastermaker [2242874]

Buying Losses Paying 250k Per Loss


Rules

 1. Minimum 4 attacks 

 2. The attacks have to be consecutive

 

Tips for Beginners 

  1. Use First Aid Kit right after each loss to get out of hospital quick.To do successive losses
  2. Use a Xanax, that gives 250 energy. Worth 10 Losses equivalent to 2.5m in pay
  3. Each attack is 25 energy.

 

Note 

 1. I will not be paying if you don’t comply with the rules. I get so many events per day. It is hard for me to track down if it’s not 4 in a row or it won’t be consecutive. 

2. Payout will be done usually by 12 TCT everyday. I will try to do them throughout the day. I will not promise that will happen

Thanks