Buying all Losses 250k. Hit and pay instantly.
10 hits + free Xanax
Under 10 free cans
No scam
Leave amount of hits please
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Buying all Losses 250k. Hit and pay instantly.
10 hits + free Xanax
Under 10 free cans
No scam
Leave amount of hits please
I can do 10 hits
Just finished 10 attacks and got fully paid including the Xanax and cans
I will do 1 hit
Legit transaction. Fast payment. Thanks Sin.
This guy is Legit! Free cans and fast payment. I will max out med CD again when you land back in torn :)
I will do 10 hits
Got fully paid and got xanax
I will do ten hits
I can do one hit at the moment. Only 30 energy. New broke player. Need cash
I am interested and willing to do 10 hits
Ill do 10 hits
I am down
i can do 10 hits
.
Trustworthy! Pays quick.
I’m down
I got 10 i can do
I'm down
Doing 7 now. Will do 3 more later
RIP, your traveling lol