Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

My Comics!

Started by Sister_Eclaire [3518332] on in Art & Literature.

26 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
10 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Sister_Eclaire [3518332]

 

Hello! To avoid sending too many pictures to Mr. Sugarvalves, I am going to begin to put my drawings here! If that is okay of course. If so, I hope to make many comics of my adventures in Torn City! 

P.S. The comic above is what would have happened if not for the kind advice from Mr. Damaster, Mr. Malgarth, and Mr. Cockynudist. Thank you!

Griffith [3647884]

Awe... I love it so much Claire <3

 

You are such a light in Torn. Never let that light get snuffed!

 

Edit: Maybe you can put them in your profile signature so people who stop by your profile can see your adventures you've drawn! :) I can write you an easy tutorial on how to do it if you'd like!

Sister_Eclaire [3518332]

Happy Easter! I am sorry it is so late! I was very busy during Holy Week and it was quite difficult to draw the first part. I don’t know why but it was hard to show that I was looking under a bench.