Buying bulks of losses for Xanax, no need to ask if I'm still buying, I am at all times. I am not paying for one loss here and there, you need to be actively doing the losses in succession, within a timely manner.
4 losses = 1 Xanax
10 losses = 3 Xanax
14 losses = 4 Xanax
Just to add, since selling losses is only useful to new players, a tiny piece of information. Selling losses is called "slutting" in Torn, so I'll use that word:
You want to reach level 15 as soon as possible, you further want to reach $2B in the bank as soon as possible, but you should stop slutting at maybe $100M NW. With 3 Xanax you probably want to do this, prior to reaching level 15:
Xanax 1: Slutting to triple that Xanax, you might overdose, so in the beginning you want to use it to sell losses.
Xanax 2: Train in the gym to gain stats.
Xanax 3: Attack weaker players so you can level up.
Overdosing: If you overdose, there is a ~2% chance of that, you will lose all your happy, energy, nerve, and you will get a 24hr cooldown instead of the normal ~7hrs.
Once you have reached level 15 you can travel, buying items overseas and selling them in Torn. But that's an entirely different subject. You can check out this list of guides, or you can read this thread, intended to help new players. I agree with the statement in that thread, slutting is not good long term, but it is the best option early on.
Link to check how many times you have lost to me: HERE
Link to check how many Xanax I have sent you: HERE
If I have not paid you by 22:00 the same day, please send me a PM! I usually pay between 20:00-22:00 - I am not a fast payer unless you attack in that window, but I do pay no matter when your attacks are made.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice · Guide list