Well I deffo havent saw one awarded this big for owning stonks
-
BiGPiMP23 won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $17,017,716.
16:39:44
15/04/25
Mentions: BiGPiMP23 [498729]
Started by Choco180 [2127595] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
BiGPiMP23 [498729] ×1
Well I deffo havent saw one awarded this big for owning stonks
BiGPiMP23 won a class action lawsuit on your behalf. You have been credited with $17,017,716.
16:39:44Mentions: BiGPiMP23 [498729]
That's a new one for me...how does that work?
Its a perk from owning IOU stockblock
Whenever someone in Law city jobs does a class action with jp, theres a chance random folk that own the block get payouts
Superb result - well done indeed - congratulations to all
Ooooooh so that’s where those come from. I’ve seen people get over 70m
Wow, I usually only get 100k 2-3 times a year at best.
Im usually a few hundred k, with the odd one breaking the 1m mark
I rarely get this anymore. It's almost like it doesn't exist. Haha... So many people have IOU and so few people have a job in Law that the odds of it rolling to you is so slim nowadays.
Nice RNG'd luck with 17mil, i've been over 10mil a few times, but definitely not often.
14:19:30 - 18/04/20 warlordx won $40,856,470 for you in a class action lawsuit
13:14:45 - 09/04/21 Alienchief won $28,398,776 for you in a class action lawsuit
I was online and chaining so..
Super_Freak mugged Alienchief for $47,093,031 (+1.20)
Absolute legend