Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Car theft

Started by RedoxT [3649347] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 104 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
RedoxT [3649347]

I understood we should have a crime “car theft” which is unlocked at level 15. I got this level but I still don’t have it. Anybody know about it? I also have burglaries lvl 48 and shoplifting 35. 

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Grant Theft Auto is an old crime from the previous crimes system. You won't have access to it. The only requirement was you had to own a coat hanger, no leveling requirements.

 

Level 15 unlocks traveling to other nations for other shops and resources. If someone told you that you'd be able to steal cars at level 15 then you were told incorrect or your misunderstood them. 

 

There is currently no car theft in the new crimes system, but that doesn't mean that one won't get added in later.