Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

cc

Started by latelater1 [3688029] on in Questions & Answers.

16 replies · 312 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pakliuvom [1676337]

People collect different things. Also, many "useless" items in the past have become quite useful or valuable,  so many like to stay ahead of the curve.

SeaLion [250755]

Networth in display case

Current,$15,742,933,087

 

Being a lot of high stat grey gear in there I am sure I have 25B in it or more lmfao 

 

https://www.torn.com/page.php?sid=hof#type=networth&page=12080

 

 

Just my useless items alone put me into the wealthiest 1/5th of players, and tbh its not even that impressive compared to actual rich people and collectors. I am sure there are displays worth my total account networth ten fold. 

 

 

 

It's items we have for fun, won, want to collect, etc. For example I have every mask item. Why? Why not? What am I doing with my pixel money anyways. Training more? 

Penetration [2340613]

There is only so much training infinite stats and fighting infinite battles and committing infinite crimes before things get stale. So players find something in the fame to keep things from being too stale.

Beerstein [1322136]

If they don't release SeaLions thong collectible at some point and allow it to be a wearable I'm gonna be disappointed. Should also default to the outermost layer if any admins are reading this.

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Because I'm too lazy to go find the log, did you once send me 10,000 receipts for something? 

 

I know someone did... I put them in my display because I didn't know what to do with them lol.

Zanz [2830805]

You're spending time on the internet clicking on a 20+ year old page and wonder why other people use pixel money to buy turkey basters and tampons?