Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TORN POETRY!

Started by VeronicaEvans [3651232] on in Art & Literature.

6 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
VeronicaEvans [3651232]

Tis the night before murder

An all was planned

Not a rope, nor zip tie

Was left unforgotten 

 

The bags were rolled up

The barrel made ready 

Not even a mobster could keep up 

 

Caught in the alleyway

Chloroform at its finest 

An empty trunk 

An a chainsaw to kiss 

 

The old barn was ready 

When the hoopty rolled up

A body strung high

Blood covered straw 

 

Each body part kissed the other

As they landed with a thud 

Now they sit semerged 

In my favorite acid barrel 

-Ice [3417911]

Along the cost

Shipments embargoed

A lover's cellphone

A contactless deal

Worry setting in

Mid scope-out

There was a ring...

Realized who was worth the shot that Night

Guess the Wedding is not happening

firstbitch [2382968]

The Thing In Me

 

I glanced at Torn's page where I always see

How George have managed to taught on this

Explore the world I have to live

Having a roof to stay should let me eat

 

I went to the city and I saw

Opportunities and mistakes I might ignore

It's important for me to survive and score

Either way to level up or be stagnant and rot

 

Decisions are hard as life it is

To make ends meet is part of it

I dreamt of reaching the hundredth step

Forgetting the problems I had to dealt with

 

Never make the same mistake again although I'm not 25

But where would I sought a good pie to try

Casinos are nice but the stakes are wide

I gamble sometimes to find a nice life

 

The thing in me I've been back to this

Seems 2 thousand ages have made me grip

The firsts luxury I have received

Was sold and consumed

And now I'm down to hundred and three...!

firstbitch [2382968]

A crime affair

 

I've battled my fists it ain't going tough

I've scratched my nails and my manicure drop

I switch my lanes thought I've done my part

Use my hands barely

Or the snowballs Ive had

 

One two three again one to three

I punch left to right

Again I lost

It says I've to timed out of bummer what not

 

Been in the bed for 21 minutes

I couldn't be revive and just wait till I get it

I'm supposed to attack but I was beaten

Oh my manicure can't stand the hands beaten

I didn't only lose my painted nails

I even not made it to Duke s contract papers...!!

VeronicaEvans [3651232]

I left her there 

As I departed for plutonian shores 

She sang to me 

Of some raven 

Singing tales of horror 

Right above the bust of palace

 

Warning her of distant peril

Telling her, tis the last time 

My face she would see

She pleaded with streaming tears

For my soul, not to go 

 

I left her there 

As she sang to me 

Of tales of horror 

Sang to her by some priest