I can't find any clarification anywhere but is it only on desktop that eggs can be found or will they spawn using the dedicated Torn mobile app too? I mostly use the app so if not, I'll be a bit sad lmao.
Will Easter Eggs spawn while using the mobile app?
Started by Kayleighh [3680486] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
They will spawn via the app or mobile web page, yes.
Thank you, is there any difference in terms of spawn times or rng between both? I'm assuming not.
There is no difference as the eggs spawn via Torn, so being mobile, laptop or app will make no difference.