a
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Do we get to know the odds of winning each game?
taking in game funds for non game play sounds a lot like RMT to me, but what do i know?
Everything is 60/40
love it :) just made like 150 xan
had over 300 tokens, came back to 88 I'd say I've broke it now :(
I wouldn't recommend using this at all. I deposited multiple times and even won on several occasions, but the tokens never stayed in my balance they just disappeared. I reached out to the owner, but they dismissed my concern and claimed I never won, without even looking into the issue.
I
every heard of nexus raffles? yeah this is what they do and ppl love them