Couldn't have done it without all the cool help from the new players forum. It's a shame I can no longer see that forum thread to thank all the great players who liked my thread at level 12. You all are the REAL MVPs!
Hit level 14 on 04/17. The encouragement of the likes, comments and genuine inquiries has propelled me to this stage. Looking forward to level 15 very much!
Latest update: as of 04/18 I am level 15. But I realize that racing is amazing so I may not fly for a while. I appreciate everyone's support. Please like this thread if you want more updates on my level ups.
LET'S GO!! 04/20 Update: Hit Level 16 after starting to crack into my buddy's video game shop. Hopefully I get the latest deets on the hottest releases!
04/23 Update: 50 Chain Gang gang Let's go!
04/25 Update: Received a mission to hit someone in Japan. After flying to Japan I went straight to buying some flowers and forgot I had a mission and clicked travel home.... No take backs once you click that button. Had to fly back and complete my mission. Lesson learned. Either way cheers to Level 19!!
04/30 Update: If you are following along I just hit 21, my thread title is running out of characters. Feel free to reply with a suggestion on how to modify it to account for previous success milestones and upcoming ones. Best suggestion will get a random small parcel from me as a thank you gift. Appreciate those who are following along and spread that joy i've been finding from this game. Let's go!
05/10 Update: Sup folks, long time no talk. So, after seeing this game more, understanding a bit more and getting great advise both in my faction and in this thread... my level progression may slow down a bit now. I was thinking of getting to 24 and changing my profile pic to a cool Ken Griffey Jr. esque picture. Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend... thanks for those following along.
Level 23 Attained!!
Started by Stalker512 [3666058] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 50 / 50 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 50
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 73 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- flare [2195157] Officer
· 2 likes ·
This thread has been moved to Achievements - DedeSiregar [2430598]
· 1 likes ·
How long did it take you?
Mentioned in this thread
Beerstein [1322136] ×1
Waiting in anticipation for 14....
How long did it take you?
Wait till this guy discovers you can travel at level 15
Thrilling
21 days!
I can't wait. I'm very excited for that part of the game unlocking for me.
Thanks all for the support. Hopefully this thread will inspire me to level 14 that much quicker.
Oh my god
You are more advance than this player: https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1322136
5600 days and still level 17
Smh
Mentions: Beerstein [1322136]
Wow, thats crazy.
GIVE ME MY 1 MINUTE BACK.
Thank you! Apologies for not putting it there to begin with.
Really... are you too lazy to click his profile? it would be faster than asking!
Lol u missed out the joke lol
It's regular comment in achievement
Solid.
Agreed! Looking forward to 14!
Thrilling stuff. Keep us updated.
Will do, gotta keep that positive flow of energy pointed upwards. One day i'll make a name for myself around here.
Update!! I hit level 14 today! Thanks everyone for your support!
Thanks everyone for the support! See updated first post. Appreciate you all!