Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Easter Egg not clickable :(

Started by Galdyr [2256129] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 313 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
80
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

3rd_Eye [1262874] ×1

Galdyr [2256129]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

While I was playing Russian Roulette, an egg appeared as the opponent joined but the egg was located over the opponent's profile pic. I attempted multiple times to click the egg but it wouldn't let me. 

 

The time can be confirmed in the log:

18:12:43 - 17/04/25 KonvictCapone joined your game of Russian Roulette with a bet amount of $10,000,000

18:13:05 - 17/04/25 You were sent to the hospital for 0h 20m : Shot themselves in the foot

 

When I left the game, as there was nothing else I could do, the egg was gone. 

 

GenShinigami [2664617] Reporter

Well, I did actually get an egg from this page, so thanks for opening the ticket, even if you totally got got.

 

19:19:14 - 17/04/25 You picked up a Yellow Easter Egg

KOBK [2168857]

Upvoted just on the basis they got you good lol 

 

Unlucky mate 

 

EDIT: 

 

CockyNudist liked your post

Easter Egg not clickable :( 

 

Don't know what you're doing mate, going onto your profile gave me heart attack 😂

Aphrea [3437605]

This bug happened with my profile too..a lot of people dm and say they found an "unaccessible egg" on my profile picture. Hope they fix it soon lol.