might sound dumb but how do i find the eggs?
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 37 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- -Beesus- [1959482]
· 24 likes ·
I haven’t found any myself yet 😡😡 [image: snipboard.io] - Cabbage [3407376]
· 16 likes ·
I THOUGHT I FINALLY FOUND IT F U😭 - RNG [2541628]
· 6 likes ·
You don't find them, they find you instead. Source: Found 22 eggs from casually playing.
Mentioned in this thread
Smokey123 [248901] ×1
I just found a blue one opening this thread!!
You find eggs by going to the store and looking in the back of the store near the milk?
...Oh wait, you meant on Torn, right? They appear at random when you load a page.
You don't find them, they find you instead.
Source: Found 22 eggs from casually playing.
Give each page a few seconds extra to load.
To make it easier:
There is a list someplace without out the need of extensions.
Torn tools has something.
Mentions: Egg Finder · Heasley's Egg Navigator - Visit every page on Torn
I THOUGHT I FINALLY FOUND IT F U😭
Does anyone know if Heasley's egg navigator works with Torn pda?
Would you say it is RNG to find them? If so I will pray to you.
Everything involves RNG, fellow brethren. Even the damage you deal to the same opponent on a specific part is not constant.
Yes it does. I’m currently using it myself
I'm not finding any.
I too am not finding any eggs,
Try the scripts in Tools & Userscripts. You need to visit virtually every page on Torn and some overseas pages to maximize chances of finding eggs.
But unfortunately as you just started the game, you'll have to wait for them to trickle in. People finding lots of eggs upfront are people who didn't find all of their eggs in the past 2 years.
Where are these tools and user scripts located??
I found one egg here
Mentions: Smokey123 [248901]
I heard on the radio that there is an egg shortage due to the avian flu. Perhaps that's why you haven't found any yet!!