Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by HyperFox25 [3550538] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
-Amon- [2234041]

Duke's loan is 2.5% per week.
In calculation, if you borrow from Duke about 100m, you just need to pay 2.5m per week.
Your loaning service on the other hand, will cost about 3.5m per week. 

-Amon- [2234041]

A few months, I suppose, considering this is a long term game, that's not long. 

Anyway if they really need to take a loan, they can just strike a deal with their faction mate with no interest. Just put up a collateral like DPs are enough considering they have fixed value on selling it to Pawn Shop.

No need to really bother with your loaning service if they are smart enough.

HyperFox25 [3550538]

Sure, if your faction’s full of billionaires and saints, that’s ideal. Otherwise, I’m here when someone needs speed and structure.

anyway you don't need a loan so why get annoyed about it

 

Grafiti [1557036]

Suppose I want 100m desperately, I list 4 DPs for sale, sell them and get 100m to use, but if I use your loan services, I give the 4 DPs to you and an extra 5m, I get 100m, but then I have pay back a little over 100m, losing me a few millions in the process. Why would someone want to do it?

 

I guess it could be a better alternative to a Duke loan if you intend to pay back within 5 days. But me personally, if I was gambling, I would just sell the collateral, use that money to gamble - it's going to go out of my hands anyway if I lose, why worry about paying back a loan on top of it too?