PARLAYS
I'm sure this has already been introduced as an idea and been shot down, but i figured I'd at least try my hand at it.
What if we added parlays to the game, limited it to only 3 legs (Only 3 separate bets), and the minimum you could bet would be 5-10M while the max would be 100M? Maybe even lower to mitigate potential abuse in early trials of something like this if it were to become a reality.
Because you could obviously just take 3 uber favorites and bet 1B and rinse and repeat.
OR
You have to make the parlay meet a certain criteria of odds to be able to place it. I know the odds on here are UK style, but say you have to make the parlay AT LEAST +100 or else you can't place it. Meaning there is at least some risk to it and you can't just use it as a money printer. I think it would be an interesting concept that a ton of players myself included would use daily, and is something that could be tweaked and measured to become balanced through the results of the players using it.
Idk, just an idea from a degenerate gambler.