Grave
...
Started by Crimsom678 [3415948] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 65
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 64 / 100
- Engagement score
- 78 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Kestokassi [1867219]
· 10 likes ·
Yeah just send the money for me and I'll see whst I can do. - Sadistichronic [2047491]
· 8 likes ·
Crimsom678 decreased Hiraezth's money balance by $3,000,000 from $0 to $-3,000,00009:27:0816/04/25Crimsom678 decreased 69SigmaBoy69's money balance by $3,000,000 from $2,765,044 to $-234,95609:26:5316/04/25CopySaveCrimsom678 decreased makinsyn's money balance by $3,000,000 from $3,151,514 to $151,51409:26:4016/04/25Crimsom678 decreased LeedsLadLuke's money balance by $3,000,000 from $1,694,792 to … - DoobieSmokin [3255641]
· 8 likes ·
As my Leader has cleared up we believe he is exploiting his members and punishing them for learning the game. I agree with my leader, he does not deserve what he has if this is the way he's treating his …
Mentioned in this thread
Crimsom678 [3415948] ×1 Bety [3501100] ×1 Hiraezth [3530196] ×1 LeedsLadLuke [3546765] ×1 Noxxi [3548051] ×1 Sir_Chancho [3576871] ×1 69SigmaBoy69 [3602579] ×1 Moose420024 [3606162] ×1 Red_piravlos [3613713] ×1 makinsyn [3632573] ×1
Yeah just send the money for me and I'll see whst I can do.
Sounds like a bad case of FAFO. You charged noobs for not stacking for war, as per your own forum post.
I know how players do I am truthful in my means I'll pay after my problems are solved not before I am not bright but not stipid either.
Did this need to be a second post?
Send half at least up front
I know 100m IRL and it would never...
I suggest selling your faction instead. Even if you were able to buy your way out of this one, what about the next one and the one after that?
nah mate just buy some guns offa me and kill them yourself
He does have 300m, enough for 3 raids.
Why not delegate with tokyo syndicate
I’ll add this here too. Requirement at the bottom of the faction description of OPs faction. Lie again and say you don’t scam noobs XD
OP has not shared why Tokyo Syndicate started the raid on them in the first place; they say it was unprovoked but it's rare a faction leader one day woke up and just decided to raid another random faction. I suspect there isn't enough good will left for OP to peacefully resolve this with Tokyo Syndicate.
Op's scamming his members I talked to the leader of TS
Details are important. Also proof of any claims you make.
Crimsom678 decreased Hiraezth's money balance by $3,000,000 from $0 to $-3,000,00009:27:0816/04/25Crimsom678 decreased 69SigmaBoy69's money balance by $3,000,000 from $2,765,044 to $-234,95609:26:5316/04/25CopySaveCrimsom678 decreased makinsyn's money balance by $3,000,000 from $3,151,514 to $151,51409:26:4016/04/25Crimsom678 decreased LeedsLadLuke's money balance by $3,000,000 from $1,694,792 to $-1,305,20809:26:2616/04/25Crimsom678 decreased Bety's money balance by $3,000,000 from $1,392,160 to $-1,607,84009:26:1316/04/25Crimsom678 decreased Sir_Chancho's money balance by $3,000,000 from $0 to $-3,000,00009:26:0016/04/25Crimsom678 decreased Moose420024's money balance by $3,000,000 from $1,156,532 to $-1,843,468
Sorry about the long text. This was sent to me by some of his ex members and this is what is prompting the raid. He is cheating out new players for his personal gain I feel. He doesnt deserve that faction. or his members he has.
SCORCHED EARTH, MOTHERF**KER!!!!!!
SCOOOOOOORCHED EARTH! YOUR DONE!
ITS OVER!
YOU WILL NEVER PLAY THIS GAME AGAIN, MAGGOT!!!
(lol jk. I have no idea what's going on.)
-
$2,662,449
19:14:59
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased 69SigmaBoy69's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:49
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Bety's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:37
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Hiraezth's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:27
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased makinsyn's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:21
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased LeedsLadLuke's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:16
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Noxxi's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:40:09
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Red_piravlos's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:39:54
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Sir_Chancho's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to $0
11:39:38
16/04/25
-
Crimsom678 increased Moose420024's money balance by $3,000,000 from $-3,000,000 to
My side made their discontent clear and voted I clear the war conduct of using 3m as penalty it was agreed and I sent back money and cleared their debts syndicate was attacking my faction even a day before this started just that they were not raiding yet this is a mere excuse
Mentions: 69SigmaBoy69 [3602579] · Bety [3501100] · Crimsom678 [3415948] · Hiraezth [3530196] · LeedsLadLuke [3546765] · makinsyn [3632573] · Moose420024 [3606162] · Noxxi [3548051] · Red_piravlos [3613713] · Sir_Chancho [3576871]
According to OP, the raid preceded those events. Seems like there's more to the story that's not shared here...