Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

...

Started by Crimsom678 [3415948] on in Graveyard.

64 replies · 820 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 65 / 65 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DoobieSmokin [3255641]

As my Leader has cleared up we believe he is exploiting his members and punishing them for learning the game. I agree with my leader, he does not deserve what he has if this is the way he's treating his members. Faction leader can go to people heads i guess. Our raid was not random, it wasn't just because we felt like it, it was a reaction to something we as a faction just don't stand for. As a captain of Tokyo Syndicate I agreed with our choice to raid them and I feel most faction leaders and users would agree with our choice. Even if this was a simple mistake on his part, it's a mistake nonetheless. We felt it our obligation to put him in his place. 

 

-Doobiesuckin

Leadership team of TS, Owner of Community Crafters

Crimsom678 [3415948]

Seems like I expected too much intelligence from you guys it seems like chaos is all you all wish to see this is problem an entertainment for many of you something to gloat at it doesn't matter if what I did was good or bad you will equally justify whatever I do in your own opinion as a negative seems like this post was pointless I seem to have expected too much from torn's community 🙂

DoobieSmokin [3255641]

You simply make a mistake, we're punishing you for making it. Its not some huge beef, it's not like we're targeting you, you f**ked up, we feel u need to see the reality of ur actions. This is what happens when you do shit like that. Don't do it again, Boom problem solved! Until then we will continue until we feel you've got the message

FirstL15ht [2342206]

That will definitely rally up more support from the community to help you, SMH... 

 

You made leadership blunders and then blame the community for not helping you?

Stalker512 [3666058]

Out of curiosity, could someone explain to me in great detail what is going on here? Via direct message is preferred. I'll review you in return.

Grafiti [1557036]

My best advice to you is, talk to the leader of TS, try to broker a peace or ignore the raid for a while, if you don't let it affect you much, it will go away in a few days, a raid can't realistically do much damage unless the opposition is really out to get you, it's probably a few thousands of respect lost, a setback, but nothing you can't win back in a few wars and chains.

 

Do right by your faction mates, don't act like an entitled lil shit and forcing your members to participate and docking their pays if they make mistakes, a good leader teaches things rather than forcing them - the most you should ever do is send out some reminders of how you expect your crew to behave, if they don't follow, you're free to kick them if you see fit. You taking their pay only makes it seem like you are filling your own pockets, where else would the money be going otherwise?

 

And for your sake, start accepting some higher level members in your faction, you probably need some guidance on how to run that faction, it seems like you only accept literal noobs because you want to keep that top spot in your faction and not want your authority challenged - it's hurting your faction, and it's hurting their growth.

FirstL15ht [2342206]

Just so we get the full story, if you started the raid before OP docked his members $3M for not complying with his orders (as OP claimed), what were the other examples OP exploited his members leading up to the raid?

R_N_B [2826203]

Try to speak to your close friend / family irl, if you are lucky one of them is old torn player and might be a faction lead. Now you can ask them to raid them back for cup of tee / a bottle of beer / so on, now you will got three ways of war and might resolve it faster lol 😂


Don't forget to update the status here 

Sadistichronic [2047491]

an ex member of his doesnt want their name shared said this to me about his spouse ":( I feel for her.. Crim used to brag all the time about taking her money.." There is also other members all claiming similar loses in funds. its not an isolated moment and has happened at various times. 

Izzybits [3596207]

The raid is new.. The $$ docking was prior to the raid starting.

I was referred to as a complainer because I asked if we would ever be getting any other faction perks (mitigation, gym gains, etc) vs just travel perks. Then, I was referred to as a parasite because I asked if I would ever be allowed to return at any point in the future (some of those faction members are GREAT people, I didn't want to completely cut my self off from them). A couple of us were unhappy and left, and then that kind of opened the door to others wanting to leave. This appears to be OPs reaction to losing faction members, going a bit nuts on his remaining members, and lashing out.

TrashPanda [1651671]

The only good thing that has come from this is that we're rescuing a lot of misguided new players, some who were deliberately misled, and a few who were outright scammed. Crim, man, you should take a long hard look at yourself, be better.

A_random_guy [1857022]

Factions raiding other factions for a cause outside of personal profit? Wish this was HoF faction(families), but I love this too.

 

Rooting for the syndicate, destroy that newb trap.

 

Aaand... sorry to say, but right now you're probably just trapping your newbs too. Hope you can get a proper shell soon. ;)

Sadistichronic [2047491]

oh there is now way we can sustain the damage long enough fast enough to destroy them. Im hoping crimson decides to sell and move on. But the guys that moved here now have a upgrade. they have more than just +3 travel in faction perks now lol 

0xHemlock [2662912]

Don't really care about your politics or controversial policies, but you do need to understand how mercs operate in Torn. I can beat every member of that faction so I feel confident offering to open a contract.

 

I charge 3m per hit, considering I have 10/10 hosp merits. I ask for any hits to be prepaid or sufficient collateral provided since your reputation isn't exactly stellar. You let me know terms of the contract, specifically if I'm hitting online members only or if I'm only targeting certain players.

It would be smarter to go with a merc service like TNL or M.O.S.S to get more mercs available (more energy on hand, more pressure on everyone) but that might also end up costing you more.

Let me know what you want to do. If you're going to turn your nose up at this, then I sincerely wish you the best of luck getting someone to chase after your "make my problems go away" ask.

EDIT: Same offer to Tokyo Syndicate, naturally. I care about the pay, not the politics.